As I look back on the last couple of CRAZY weeks. Have I mentioned that things have been crazy. ;-) I am not one to beat a dead horse ahhahah! (insert dramatic queue)
As I sit here with a nice hot cup of tea in my princess cup, a full belly from warm cinnamon oatmeal with a banana, and Pinterest in the background (I havent even had time for Pinterest!) I have a happy heart.
The maddness includes so much chaos and illness at work and home. Sickness and death of a loved family friend. My heart may be heavy but its HAPPY!
Its the little things that add up to mean so much more than the pesky ones.
- Its the cuddles you get when your baby is sick and wants nothing else but you!
- its the joy that a sheet of stickers brings to him as he starts feeling better.
- Its the husband that suggested I “go shopping” to clear my head and find some new finds.
- its going said shopping and fitting into size 9 jeans not once but 4 different times!
- Its the sister who demanded I go get cough drops and zicam as I start feeling yucky.
- Its the daughter who begged to watch Fashion Star together in my room cuddling.
- Its the mother who loves so unconditionally and with every ounce of her being.
- Its the employees that truly know my heart and know I only do what is necessary.
- Its the cell phone apps that keeps him busy when I want to blog.
- Its the warm blanket that keeps my feet toasty on a cold spring morning.
- Its road that calls to me and brings me such peace and joy.
- Its the pink Brooks that make me smile every time I see them.
I have so much to be grateful for and utterly blessed beyond measure. I will remember to always look at the little things when the big yucky ones seem to be clouding my life!