1) I am tired! SO tired. Not sure why. Told Marc if I didnt know that it was impossible I would think I was pregnant. Not sure what is going on. Food is as balanced as ever. Not working out TOO much and getting enough sleep at night (8 hours). I guess I will see if it improves or not and go from there. It could be that I am to busy dreaming of potato heads but I digress!
2) Speaking of potato heads .. the most important and hottest potato head of all (Marc in case you were thinking Shemar) and I’s anniversary is in a few weeks. I have some special stuff to celebrate and cant wait!!!
3) Work is insanely crazy but whats new. Makes me more and more grateful daily I have this outlet for me. My Running is my sanity, my anti depressant, my anti anxiety. I only wish I could run 24 hours a day to avoid all other stress.
4) Liam loves donuts and I will admit with bribery when I need something. Like a starbucks while at Safeway. Hes not the best shopping buddy so we end up in the bakery almost every time. Hopefully he will have his fathers metabolism! He picked the pink one out of all of them. He makes me proud daily!
5) Food is going well and the scale is FINALLY down. I think I figured it out. I cannot snack in the evening even if healthy. It adds up and my body does not like it. I eat dinner pretty late because of work and exercise so after that, I am not eating any more before bed. If I happen to eat dinner earlier I will limit myself to one 100 calorie snack at 8 and then NO MORE. Enjoy a few of my yummies this week.
6) Great workout last night! Nothing makes me happier than seeing other runners in the community. I want to stop and cheer/high five each of them.
Last night on way to gym I noticed a group of high school kids running .. then they would stop and do push ups in peoples driveways. SO COOL!
7) I took my body media back. It wasnt calculating my sleep and why have it if it cant work properly. I opted for a regular polar HR monitor for those times I am at the gym or doing non running activities. LOVE It. Got that and a new set of adidas around the head earphones in place. Im a happy mama!
8) My knee hurts today. It did a little last night and wonder if its because I am now into the 11 min mile pace and maybe I am pushing it to hard to fast. SIGH! Always something I swear. Why cant my body just let me do what I want it to do!!!
I am thinking of adding some swimming into my routine. Bad part about that … I need a new swimsuit .. bring on the stress!!!
9)Is it just me that has crazy hair after the gym. It could be the windows down or maybe its because I am constantly rubbing my hands through it!
Either way … my eyebrows are FAB!
10) I LOVE my son. You may say DUH but really he is about the coolest kid ever! He loves to take pics of himself and he constantly brings smiles to my face with the photos I find on my phone!
11) I think I have probably bored you enough and truthfully I am running out of things right now I am sure however this brain bubble will not last long. Im sure its going to be a great Mothers Day weekend with lots of love to be absorbed! Best.HOLIDAY.EVER!!!
Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers! Do you have any fun plans?
I plan on just hanging out with the kids and being spoiled rotten! Remote all day .. no cooking or cleaning, long run … HEY maybe everyday is mothers day at my house!