Todays long run was on the trails.
This is what I learned:
1) I am stronger than I think – I was able to not only conquer the hills but LOVE them. I was able to stay pretty steady even tho slower than normal pace. Felt amazing even on sore quads and calves from yesterdays hills.
2) When people come out of woods with mud to their waste and the first thing you think of is where is the body .. you watch to much Criminal Minds.
3) When you think you smell pot, you do. Those kids hiding that glass thing when you run by is a sure sign!
4) Sketchy people hang out in the woods!
5) That feeling that you probably shouldnt be running in the woods alone is probably right going forward…Lucky Kellie Gonzalez !
Today was an amazing day. The kids and Marc spoiled me and thanks to Disney. Liam was all prepared with a million Happy Mommy Day sentiments.
Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day as well. This week brings probably my toughest workouts in a long time given I am traveling for work again next week. Bring it on!!!